SLIDING SCALE HEALTH CENTERS
- Old Irving Park Community Clinic, 5425 W. Addison: 773-427-0298; http://www.oipcc.org/. Free primary care clinic serving the northwest side of Chicago.
- Sage Community Health Collective, 2514 W Armitage #205: 1-847-232-4718; email@example.com; sagecommunityhealth.org. Sliding scale community health collective offering harm reductionist and trauma-informed services.
- PCC Walk-In Wellness Center, 1044 N. Francisco (located inside Norwegian hospital) ( 8a-10p M-Sa): 1-773-292-8348
- Fantus Health Center 621 S. Winchester (near Damen and Ogden; part of Stroger hospital): 1-312-864-6221; Sliding scale walk-in clinic and pharmacy.
- Centro de Salud Esperanza (Esperanza Health Center): 1-773-584-6200; http://www.esperanzachicago.org
- Leslie’s List: http://leslieslist.org/chicago Search engine for low-cost clinics and some prescriptions and tests in Chicago.
CHICAGO SEXUAL HEALTH CLINICS
- Inglewood City STI Clinic on Southside 641 West 63rd St, west of red line 63rd stop (M, W, F 8-4, T, Th 10-6): 312-747-891; 312-747-8900 for HIV and Syphilis testing and for HIV prophylaxis, and 312-747-0302 for Hep C testing
- Howard Brown Health Center on Northside, 4025 N Sheridan Rd (north of Red line Sheridan stop) (M-Th 9-9, F 9-5, sSa 9-3): 773-388-1600; Offers walk-in testing and prophylaxis
- HIV Tests: www.hivtest.org An online resource where you can find HIV testing locations near you
- Planned Parenthood: 1-800-230-7526; http://www.plannedparenthood.org
- Chicago Women’s Health Center: 1-773-935-6126; http://www.chicagowomenshealthcenter.org
EMERGENCY ROOMS AND TRAUMA CENTERS
- Cook County/Stroger Hospital, 1900 W Polk (near Damen). Provides sliding scale services for people who are uninsured.
- Northwestern Hospital, 251 E Erie (near Chicago and Michigan). Has payment plans for uninsured/low income people.
- Children’s Memorial Hospital, 707 W Fullerton (near Halsted).
ChicagoLand clinics for People who are uninsured
- ACCESS to Care: 1-708-531-0680 (M-F 9am-5pm); English and Spanish
- Stroeger Hospital: 1-312-864-6000
- Tri County Health Partnership: 1-630-377-9277
- Kane County Health Department: 1-630-723-5414
- Aunt Martha’s Clinic 1-877-692-8616
- VNA of Fox Valley 1-630-892-4355
- ACCESS DuPage: 1-630-510-8720
- DuPage County Health Departmentt: 1-630-682-7400
- McHenry County Health Dept: 1-815-334-4510